- Bidder should have to register in the IISR e-tender site using the option available.You will be authorized with IISR within 24 Hours.Only after that you can login to the site .
- Bidder then login to the site thro’ giving user id / password chosen during registration.
- Bidder have to pay an amount specified by IISR.Then can pay as either Demand Draft or Cash.
- After downloading / getting the tender schedules, the Bidder should go through them carefully and then submit the documents as asked, otherwise, the bid will be rejected.
- If there are any clarifications, this may be obtained online throrough; the tender site, or thro’ the contact details. Bidder should take into account of the corrigendum published before submitting the bids online.
- Bidder, in advance, should get ready the bid documents to be submitted as indicated in the tender schedule and they should be in PDF/xls/rar/dwf formats. If there is more than one document, they can be clubbed together.
- Bidder should get ready the EMD as specified in the tender. The original should be posted/couriered/given in person to the Tender Inviting Authority, within the bid submission date & time for the tender.
- The bidder reads the terms & conditions and accepts the same to proceed further to submit the bids
- The bidder has to submit the tender document online well in advance before the prescribed time to avoid any delay or problem during the submission process.
- After the bid submission, the acknowledgement details, given by the e-tendering system should be printed by the bidder and kept as a record of evidence for online submission of bid for the particular tender.
- The details of the Earnest Money Deposit document submitted physically to the Dept and the details should be furnished at the time of bid submission online should be the same otherwise the Tender will be summarily rejected
- The Tender Inviting Authority will not be held responsible for any sort of delay or the difficulties faced during the submission of bids online by the bidders.
For any other queries, contact through
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org